Procurement Training Facilitator
Global Performance Group is seeking a person with a strong procurement background to deliver interactive, skill based workshops to sales people who have to sell to tough professional buyers.
The right candidate will have superior presentation and facilitation skills, be able to deliver a replicable behavior change experience while meeting the needs of individuals and teams, and is comfortable working with client-specific, materials.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in procurement, subcontract management or related function;
- Experience with contract risk assessment, terms and conditions including effectively managing change provisions, project controls, closeout, claim avoidance and preparation of Bidder Lists;
- Experience in soliciting and evaluating quotations and proposals, coordinating final vendor selection, negotiating applicable terms and conditions including price and delivery terms, awarding subcontracts; and
- Demonstrated track record of successfully negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, ability to effectively utilize experience to handle participant questions leveraging real-world knowledge to provide examples and high-quality answers;
- High degree of emotional intelligence as well as interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility to travel as required;
- High initiative, strong judgment and solutions orientation; and
- Customer focused and able to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable in stressful situations.
Global Performance Group is a performance improvement company that works with Fortune 100 firms in the technology, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications and manufacturing industries. We provide highly interactive skill building workshops as part of a sophisticated behavior change process to improve negotiation, selling, and dialogue skills and employee engagement in the workplace. If you want to use your experience and talent to make a difference for others, give us a call, we’d like to talk with you.
Last Updated: 13 July 2016