The Strategic Challenge
Today’s selling environment is tougher than ever. Buyers are increasingly well informed, highly trained, and very demanding. Buying committees – not individuals – often have the final say in purchase decisions, and these diverse groups are comprised of both end-users as well as technical, financial, and operations people.
Purchasers want to manoeuver you into a commodity box which will allow them to focus the conversation on price, functionality, or other criteria they can easily measure and compare. This then allows them to suggest that your product/service can easily be replaced with alternatives from other vendors.
The Arena Concept
One of the cores to GPG’s training success is our unique ‘Arena’ training concept. Sales teams need to move out of their safe and familiar comfort zones and operate in the Arena where they are truly engaged and effective. Teams who use our tried and tested formula are guaranteed to demonstrate more constructive and less destructive behaviour and win more sales. This method is available with all of our training materials.
- Leverage information to create uniquely insightful value propositions leading to more profitable customer relationships
- Educate the customer in new, thought-provoking ways through qualitatively different, insightful, stimulating questions
- Develop a high level of confidence in closing profitable transactions faster – all while building stronger, more robust customer relationships
- Learn a highly effective approach to intentional sales planning and dialogue management
- Differentiate your company and your solution significantly from your competition
- Generate a new set of client needs to expand the buying criteria
Navigating The Sales Arena
Selling in a competitive market inevitably creates tension and stress, usually when price and delivery are discussed.
DBS enables your salespeople to stay in the moment and leverage the inevitable tension to their advantage. They’re able to stay calm, focused, and confident throughout the dialogue, knowing they have the right skills to engage their customers and differentiate themselves and their solution through a provocative dialogue.
Free to Share Our IP
GPG’s IP can be openly shared across your organization – in fact, we encourage it. Our business model is not about paying for IP licences but rather about getting your people to use and apply the new skills to their real-world clients. This allows your entire organization to understand our methodology, support the thinking, create innovation within their units and develop new ideas for helping and renewing client contracts.
Successfully Implemented Programmes
We have successfully partnered with GPG to deploy their behaviour change approach to our entire sales organisation globally. GPG´s approach to 100% real account/opportunity focus and application drove great results & was very well received
Group SVP Learning & Development