Summary: Global Performance Group has been named to Selling Power’s annual list of Top Sales Training Companies.
[Darien, CT/May 11, 2021] — Today Global Performance Group is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 25 Sales Training Companies 2021 list for the second year in a row https://bit.ly/3vPR2bQ.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is more important than ever as salespeople adjust to selling during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Sales training has shifted drastically in the last 14 months” says Gschwandtner. “Each of the sales training companies included on this list was able to pivot quickly to deliver best-in-class, engaging sales training virtually. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients to reach and exceed sales goals during a difficult economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace, and their response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
1. Depth and breadth of training offered
2. Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
3. Contributions to the sales training market
4. Strength of client satisfaction
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from over 350 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They have been nimble with changes related to COVID-19 and have provided great ‘value add’ activities to continually strengthen the relationship”
- “Our experiences have been exemplary and have far exceeded our expectations”
- “Simply the best training and coaching in our industry”
- “Skilled, knowledgeable, and very experienced at driving sales performance through training and coaching”
- “An integral part of our transformation journey. We are so grateful for their expertise and contributions”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to help salespeople succeed during social distancing and remote working. See the Selling Power Top Sales Training Companies 2021 list at https://bit.ly/3vPR2bQ.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters (https://bit.ly/3nUpek7), as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year. https://www.sales30conf.com