Contracted per diem
Global Performance Group (GPG) is seeking an experienced sales trainer who works on a contracted per diem basis. The position requires strong training and facilitation skills to deliver highly tailored, application focused, interactive skill-based workshops in the areas of team effectiveness, employee engagement, sales effectiveness and negotiations. Our clients include professionals at all levels who seek the skills, confidence and tools to improve sales results generate more profitable sustainable agreements, cross sell and upsell, and increase hit and renewal rates, while strengthening customer relationships and loyalty.
The right candidate will be US based, will have superior presentation and facilitation skills, be able to deliver a replicable behavior change experience while meeting the needs of individuals and teams, provide specific feedback and coaching in one-on-one and group settings, and is comfortable working with client-specific materials.
Preferred Background & Sales Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in group facilitation and sales training experience working with individuals and teams from market leading companies especially in the hi tech, healthcare, oil & gas, services and manufacturing industries;
- Experience in selling services and a demonstrated track record of successfully negotiating with internal and external stakeholders, preferably including procurement professionals; and
- Expertise in coaching and/or managing individuals and teams.
- Strong business acumen, ability to effectively utilize experience to handle participant questions leveraging real-world knowledge to provide examples and high-quality answers;
- High degree of emotional intelligence as well as interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility to travel as required;
- High initiative, strong judgment and solutions orientation; and
- Customer focused and able to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable in stressful situations.
What We Offer
- Challenging, interesting work;
- Flexible schedule and working environment;
- Very competitive per diem rates;
- Excellent client information and support; and
- Comprehensive certification process