Sales Vice President
GPG Western United States Region
Global Performance Group (GPG), a leading-edge performance improvement company, is seeking a motivated sales professional with strong business acumen, a talent to develop new relationships with senior buyers, and the ability to demonstrate the power of GPG’s unique approach to become Sales Vice President for the western region of the United States.
The right candidate will have a “hunter” mentality, excellent communication skills, and the ability to speak the language of both C level officers as well as Learning and Development, Sales Training and HR leaders. He/she must have a strong desire to be the best by engaging customers in a provocative business dialogue.
This person must have the desire and skills to “own the opportunity” and the ability to work collaboratively with our GPG team and our clients to sell the optimal solution and clearly demonstrate ROI and impact.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in selling a premium value, premium priced service;
- Experience in developing new sales opportunities while upselling and cross selling new solutions to existing clients;
- The ability to plan and execute a sales dialogue that quickly differentiates the sales person, our solution and GPG’s unique approach to long lasting behavior change; and
- Expertise in closing and managing large, global engagements.
Required Sales Skills
- Strong business acumen, and the ability to effectively plan and execute a dialogue strategy that gets beneath surface requirements and opens up possibilities;
- High degree of emotional intelligence as well as interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility to work with the different members of the buying team including leaders, training and development teams and procurement professionals;
- High initiative, strong judgment and solutions orientation; and
- Customer focused and able to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable when dealing with the inevitable tension inherent in large opportunity selling.
What We Offer
- Excellent performance based compensation including base salary, graduated commissions, and goal achievement bonuses;
- The ability to grow and advance into sales management and organizational leadership positions;
- Unique approach to the market that quickly differentiates GPG and our solutions, with proven results; and
- A collaborative work environment in which your input and contribution is not only valued but required.